Select style & size:Select options
Ready for the slopes.
Designed to keep your feet dry, your goggles safe, and your gear organized, the Thule RoundTrip Snowsports 90L Duffel is your new go-to ski travel companion. Made with a 600D polyester fabric, this duffel has a wide zippered mouth opening to make organizing clothing and gear easy, while various internal mesh pockets keeps things organized. The opening allows you to conveniently change in and out of boots in any location and keep your feet dry by flipping it down for use as a standing mat. The dual oversized side pockets easily store your ski boots for a balanced carry, while their drain holes allow water to escape easily for a dry design. The removable shoulder strap and grab handles provide comfortable carrying options, and the soft-lined protective pockets easily stores electronics, goggles, and smaller valuables.
- A durable duffel that stores all of your
- Dual oversized pockets stash your ski boots
- Wide mouth opening for easy access to contents
- Opening flips down to act as standing mat
- Internal pockets keep gear organized
- Removable shoulder strap provides carry options
- External lash webbing easily attaches helmets
- Item #THU005S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I can see a great deal of thinking went into designing this bag... size is perfect for a long ski weekend. Good enough for all the ski gear (no poles obviously) plus some more for when not in the slopes. However is lacks the ability to lock/secure the boot compartment. One side can be done by tying it together with the main compartment. the other side cant be locked.