Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
DockGlide Kayak Saddle
Getting your heavy beast of a kayak up and onto the roof of your car, and then securing it, is no easy task. Save yourself some energy for the water adventure ahead with the help of the Thule DockGlide Kayak Saddle. Designed for convenience and peace of mind, the DockGlide easily loads and unloads your vessel with pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that guide, glide, and center it onto your vehicle. The two independent pivoting saddles have an angle-setting lever to conform to just about any hull shapes, while large, flexible, cushioned pads protect said hull from damage mid-transport. And don't worry about locking it down with a tangled mess of bungee cords and rope—you'll instead quickly secure the kayak with center load straps that feature car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs for safe, worry-free traveling.
- Flexible, kayak carrier with saddles for easy loading and unloading
- Pivoting felt-lined rear saddles help glide and center your boat
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36-inches wide and 75 lbs
- Angle-setting lever conforms to endless variety of hull shapes
- Cushioned pads protect the hull from damage in transport
- Straps with bumper buckles and bow and stern tie-downs add security
- Item #THU007E
- Boat Capacity
- 1 kayak up to 3ft wide, 75lbs
- Thule AeroBlade, Thule SquareBar, Thule Xsporter Pro, round bars, and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.