Select style & size:Select options
Commute like the pro you are.
Give yourself a huge advantage on the commute to work by organizing all of your gear in the robust, versatile Thule 28L Accent Backpack. Constructed from heavy-duty 1680D polyester, this city-savvy daypack holds up through the constant jostling and close contact found on crowded train rides and busy sidewalks, while EVA foam shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap lock down the fit with comfort and stability. A large, U-shaped lid opens up to give you easy access to your extra layers, lunch, documents, and other daily essentials, including your laptop that sits comfortably in its designated, padded pocket. Then, a wide array of pockets—inside and out, zippered and stretchy—make sure your smaller valuables take on the day's journey in organized and protected style.
- Protective daypack built to handle the harshest commutes
- Burly fabric resists abrasion on crowded city streets
- Top U-shaped opening allows easy access and packing
- EVA foam shoulder straps with sternum strap keep the fit stable
- Pass-through panels lets you easily attach to rolling luggage
- SafeZone compartment protects phones, glasses, and other valuables
- Padded laptop sleeve fits your computer safely
- Multiple zippered pockets organize water bottles, keys, and snacks
- Item #THU005X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been using this backpack for a little over a month now and have been super happy. From the outside it's very sleek and doesn't appear very large, but it holds much more than it appears to.
I moved from a Swiss Gear backpack that was much more bulky and had roughly the same interior volume. If you are looking for something that's sleek and will hold everything you need this is the backpack for you.