sale $179.97 $299.9540% Off
A versatile boot for mixing it up.
The ThirtyTwo Women's Lashed Snowboard Boot is a great option for ripping all over the mountain, but it's especially good for those that have a predisposition towards park and tossing freestyle athleticism into every run.
The boot's mid-flexing support is ultra versatile, so you can comfortably tackle steeps, low-angle pow, or mellow groomed park runs all in the same afternoon. Proving that style and substance can coexist, the Lashed combines bright color pops and subtle texture variations. The heat-moldable Level 2F liner is specifically tailored to the needs of female riders, with a fuzzy cuff for added warmth. You can heat mold them straight from the box for a foot-conforming fit, or ride them into submission. Either way, you'll reap the benefits of the Intuition foam liner's highly supportive fit without nasty pressure points. An impact-absorbing Level 2 footbed with arch support keeps your feet feeling strong, and an Evolution foam sole shaves weight while smoothing out vibration and flat landings.
- An all-mountain snowboarding boot for the park, pow and steeps
- Traditional lace-up design maintains snug fit and heel hold
- Medium flex is a happy medium for a versatile day of shred
- Articulated cuff + backstay boosts durability and staying power
- Level 2 liner is heat moldable and includes Harness strap
- STI Evolution foam is lightweight and durable for the bootpack
- Level 2 EVA footbed is arch supporting and absorbs shock
- Item #TTW00BB
STI Evolution Foam
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding