Why We Like The ThirtyTwo BOA Snowboard Boot
We recommend the ThirtyTwo BOA Snowboard Boot for groms looking to go from hitting the bunny hill for the first time to attacking every feature in the terrain park. The BOA closure makes it easy for kids to get their boots on with the twist of a dial so they can make a break for the lift before you've even got your gloves on. The soft flex gives the boot a forgiving feel that makes it easier for lighter riders to initiate turns and control their board, and the Sherpa fleece-lined EVA footbed adds cushioning and a bit of extra toastiness.
- Progression-driven, soft-flexing boot for all terrain
- BOA closure cinches down the right fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to their foot's shape
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Lightweight foam outsole is extra cushioned and grippy
- Item #TTWT14X
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Comfort harness
- STI Evolution Foam
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 2.0] 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help