Cowboy camping and cowboy coffee, all in the Space Cowboy.
Cowboy camping is an art, and whether you're sleeping out by a cactus or in a grove of pine trees, you need something to keep you warm. Bring along the Therm-a-Rest 45-Degree Synthetic Space Cowboy Sleeping Bag to stay toasty through the summer months. Therm-a-Rest zoned the eraLoft insulation so that it maximizes warmth, with 65% of the insulation in the top of the bag, and used water-resistant fill that won't lose its insulating properties if you happen to get the bag damp. SynergyLink Connectors ensure your bag stays put on your pad, reducing the need for back-of-bag insulation, and shaving ounces off in case you decide to take it backpacking. For further weight-reduction, the Space Cowboy replaced some additional insulation with a ThermaCapture lining to reflect your body heat as you sleep. When you're enjoying your coffee from the comfort of your sleeping bag—and inevitably spill—the liquid will roll off thanks to the DWR treatment that makes it easy to clean it off and go on with your trip.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for summer camping
- EraLoft insulation is compressible and water-resistant
- DWR treatment resists dew and spills
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth in vulnerable areas
- ThermaCapture lining reflects heat without adding weight
- SynergyLink Connectors integrate your bag and pad
- Loops compatible with other Therm-a-Rest blankets
- Snag-free zipper makes getting in and out easy
- Item #CAS00DP
- Q & A
Comfortable and Well-made Light Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
One of my goals when I tour by bicycle is to carry gear that meets my needs, and is as light and compact as possible. For sleeping bags, I prefer synthetic fill so since it retains some insulating value when wet. The Space Cowboy met my needs perfectly for an 1,100 mile 3-week summer bicycle tour of the United Kingdom and Ireland. It met my needs perfectly. I plan to carry it on a 2,400 mile 6-week trip across Europe in 2019.
Being almost 6'-4