Why We Like The Therm-a-Rest Honcho Poncho Down
Made with 100 percent recycled material and responsibly sourced down, the Honcho Poncho Down is a sustainable staple for chilly mornings at camp. Nikwax Hydrophilic Down insulation delivers pillow-soft warmth even in damp conditions, while a trimmed-down design provides a movement-friendly, functional fit.
- DWR-coated nylon shell is durable and water-resistant
- 650-fill down insulation provides ultralight warmth
- Side snaps can add mobility or airflow as needed
- Front zip pocket doubles as stuff sack for easy packing
- Item #TAEA07C
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled 20D nylon, DWR treatment
- 650-fill down, Nikwax hydrophobic treatment, Responsible Down Standard-certified
- [open] 48 x 42in [packed] 13 x 9in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- weekend camping
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help