Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Wasatch Sleeping Bag: 0F Synthetic
From our experience, winter camping is a very gear-centric activity, and the most important piece of the puzzle could very well be the sleeping bag. The Wasatch Synthetic bag is a favorite because mummy-style hood features an articulated collar and a cinch to retain warmth on even the coldest nights.
- Synthetic sleeping bag is suited for sub-freezing temperatures
- Quilted insulation is rated for winter camping in as low as -18°F
- 50% post-consumer recycled insulation gives you peace of mind
- 50D polyester construction is abrasion-resistant for longevity
- Item #TNFZAHH
- Responsible Collection
- 100% 50D polyester, non-PFC DWR finish
- synthetic, 50% post-consumer recycled
- left, right
- -18°F - 0°F
- Stuff Sack
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2021
What’s the weight?
May 14, 2021
Hi Jerry, The weight of this sleeping bag is 3lbs 14oz.