Hold the key to a killer pow day.
Be the first on the slopes and the last to leave with The North Face Women's Gatekeeper Jacket. DryVent technology makes this jacket's breathable fabric wind- and waterproof for long days and many laps. The insulation in this jacket is mapped for core warmth, so you're nice and cozy but your arms won't overheat while you ski-pole. If you do get a tad toasty on the traverse, zippered vents under each arm help dump extra heat. Fully sealed seams won't let a drop of moisture seep in if you crash head first into some soft blower pow, though nothing is guaranteed if you forgot to zip up your vents when you got off the chair.
- Winter active shell for skiing and riding in all conditions
- DryVent offers waterproof breathable protection
- Standard fit has room for extra layers on colder days
- Insulation body-mapped for efficient temperature regulation
- Underarm vents for cooling off between blue bird runs
- Removable hood and powder skirt for when you take it to town
- Pockets for media, goggles, candy, ski pass, and goggle wipe
- Item #TNF03FI
- Q & A
New ski jacket
- Fit: True to size
I bought this recently and have worn it a few times. So far, so good. Fits well, good pockets and keeping me warm while on the mountain.