Full days on the slopes.
Be the first on the slopes and the last to leave with The North Face Gatekeeper Hooded Jacket. DryVent technology makes this jacket's breathable fabric wind and waterproof for long days and many laps. The insulation in the jacket is mapped for core warmth, so you're nice and cozy but your arms won't be restricted from bulky insulation. If you do get a tad toasty on the traverse, zippered vents under each arm help dump extra heat. A snap-away powder skirt can be attached when the skies open up and with the wrist gaiters, none of those fresh flakes can make their way into the jacket and soak your layers. A removable hood can be taken off for spring skiing or pulled up over your helmet on the weather heavy days on the mountain.
- Ski and snowboard jacket to keep dry and warm on the slopes
- DryVent offers breathable, waterproof protection all day long
- PrimaLoft Black insulation provides unrestricted warmth
- Zippered underarm vents allow for quick heat dumps on a traverse
- Snap-away powder skirt can be attached to keep fresh snow out
- Wrist gaiters offer a seal to keep heat in and fresh powder out
- Helmet compatible, removable hood can be attached on snowy days
- Item #TNF04KR
- Q & A
New ski jacket
- Fit: True to size
I bought this recently and have worn it a few times. So far, so good. Fits well, good pockets and keeping me warm while on the mountain.