A fire burns in its core.
The snow is falling light and dry. You're amped. You're taking some laps out west, where it might not be wet, but boy is it cold. The North Face Women's Hooded Down Jacket knows how you feel, which is why it's mapped your core with the lofty warmth of down to keep you toasty on cold lift rides. Just in case the snow falls heavier than expected, or you work for your turns, down gives way to synthetic insulation in the hood and underarms. There's no sense in losing all that body heat you trap in the down just because some wind picks up, so the Corefire wraps you in a protective Gore Windstopper membrane to keep out that wind chill. When you decide to take a break, or finish for the day, you can safely stow you goggles away in the inner stash pockets, slip off that snow skirt, and slip into the local's bar for chili popcorn and an IPA while you swap pow day stories with your friends.
- Insulated jacket for warmth in dry skiing conditions
- Gore offers windproof protection with active-wear breathability
- Down keeps you warm during cold winter laps
- Synthetic insulation under arms and hood protects from moisture
- Underarm vents for dumping heat between runs
- Secure ski pass in wrist pocket and trail map near your chest
- Detach powder skirt when there's no new snow
- Standard fit for layering options
- Item #TNF03FF
[membrane/laminate] Gore Windstopper (2-layer), [shell] 100% polyester
[body] 550-fill goose down, [underarms, hood] 120g Heatseeker
Center Back Length
[exterior] 2 zippered hand,1 zippered chest, 1 zippered wrist, [interior] 1 media, 2 goggle
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding