Corefire Hooded Down Jacket
The snow is falling light and dry. You're amped. You're taking some laps out west, where it might not be wet, but boy is it cold. The North Face Women's Hooded Down Jacket knows how you feel, which is why it's mapped your core with the lofty warmth of down to keep you toasty on cold lift rides. Just in case the snow falls heavier than expected, or you work for your turns, down gives way to synthetic insulation in the hood and underarms. The underam vents also help keep your body heat under control when you're finding all the deep pockets. There's no sense in losing all that body heat you trap in the down just because some wind picks up, so the Corefire wraps you in a protective Gore Windstopper membrane to keep out that wind chill. When you decide to take a break, or finish for the day, you can safely stow you goggles away in the inner stash pockets, slip off that snow skirt, and slip into the lodge for nachos and a warm beverage while you swap pow day stories with your friends.
- Insulated ski jacket for sunny and cold days spent on hill
- GORE Windstopper outer fights off light snow and strong winds
- Down insulation in body traps heat to boost warmth and stay light
- Synthetic insulation in arms maintains loft when wet to trap heat
- Underarm vents dump heat hwile you boot pack to powder stashes
- Fixed hood traps extra heat while blocking out driving winds
- Ski specific pockets ensure you stay organized and prepared
- Item #TNF05H2
What do you think about this product?