Vortex Triclimate Jacket
Whether your kid is just beginning to progress from pizza to french fries on the blue runs or needs a reliable winter jacket to keep him covered while he builds snowmen and igloos in the backyard, The North Faces Vortex Triclimate Jacket is the perfect 3-in-1 jacket for active kids. Two-layer, seam-sealed DryVent waterproof protection keeps him dry all day long whether he is still learning how to stop on his skis or he is engaged in a snowball fight with his friends. And to keep the snow out, this jacket is equipped with a zip-in integration (compatible with The North Face's complementing pants), hook-and-loop cuffs, and a drawcord hem.When all the snow has melted, unzip the shell and he has a soft fleece he can wear through spring.
- Head to the resort or through town with this 3-in-1 jacket
- Dryvent 2L shell is fully waterproof and breathable
- Polyester fleece insulating piece zips in or can be worn on it's own
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from leaking into your jacket
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal out snow while skiing or playing in snow
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials
- Regular fit allows for increased range of motion
- Item #TNF05YC
- Q & A
Solid coat but inner fleece problematic
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
This is a solid coat, but decided to return. Every time my son put the coat on, the inside fleece liner would come out about 5 inches in the sleeves. The sleeves had tabs to keep one side in place, but the inner jacket sleeves would keep pushing themselves out of the sleeves. The sleeves could be tucked back in, but it is a hassle to have to fight with that every time. If the inner liner would have had tabs on both sides of the sleeves, that would have helped. Alternatively, if the inner jacket would have been down rather than fleece, I don't think we would have had the same problem.