Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Venture 2 Jacket
When black clouds descend from above the canyon, reach into your backpack for The North Face Women's Venture 2 Jacket. Updated with a new fabric, cleaner construction, and fresh style, the waterproof, breathable DryVent 2.5-layer membrane and fully taped seams easily shed water and keep you bone-dry while you make your way back to camp. Underarm vents ditch excess heat, a fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system shields your head and face from the elements, and the brushed chin-guard lining offers comfort when you zip all the way up.
- Serious year-round rain protection with updated style
- 2.5-layer DryVent fabric is waterproof and windproof
- Fully sealed seams keep you dry in torrential downpours
- Breathable material with underarm zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord and fully adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets stash small essentials
- Jacket stows in hand pocket for easy packing
- Relaxed fit with revised lines layers smoothly
- Item #TNF02YM
4.5 based on 175 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.