Start Earning Rewards Now—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ventrix Hooded Insulated Jacket
Between steep approaches to the climbing wall and fast-paced ascents up the skintrack, moving quickly in cold mountain weather requires an insulating layer that remains breathable when you're hear rate is up and insulates against the cold once you finally stop to catch your breath. The North Face's Ventrix Women's Hooded Insulated Jacket does both with its highly air-permeable material that rapidly allows body heat escape when you're scrambling up steep scree or powering through kick-turns and near-vertical bootpacks. Perforations in key ares, like the underarms and chest, add to the jacket's breathability, so you don't have to deal with constantly shedding and adding layers at the belay ledge or top of the skintrack.
- Active insulation keeps you warm while climbing or ski touring
- Ventrix synthetic fill is air-permeable to let heat escape
- High denier fabric on arms withstands wear from rock and trees
- Laser-cut perforations in key areas increase breathability
- Bound cuffs and hood help trap body heat once you stop to rest
- Slim fit layers well under a shell when the weather turns foul
- Item #TNF03CH
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.