Step into the Ventrix.
When you're going to the top of a mountain and then back down again in an unreasonably short period of time, bring along The North Face Men's Ventrix Hooded Insulated Jacket to handle the rapid change in weather you're sure to experience. Crafted form an ultra durable, stretchy nylon fabric, this tech hoodie resists rough rock surfaces and snagging branches, while its DWR-coating helps shed moisture if you get caught in an unexpected, passing rain storm. Lightweight, toasty Ventrix insulation throughout keeps your body warm in dropping temps, while the key perforations and underarm venting allows excess heat to escape in a pinch. An adjustable hem helps customize your protection against the elements, while the pre-tensioned hood binding and elastic cuffs cinch snugly to add comfort on blustery days.
- Lightweight, warm, and athletic-geared jacket for the mountains
- Durable, stretchy nylon construction resists abrasions
- DWR-finish helps deflect moisture in passing showers
- Slim fit keeps the warmth close to your core
- Synthetic insulation throughout traps precious body heat
- Underarm venting and perforations allow excess heat to escape
- Multiple pockets throughout stash all of your alpine necessities
- Item #TNF03J6
- Q & A
Perfect skiing mid-layer
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bar the Coldest days, this jacket will be a perfect mid-layer come ski season. I often prefer Synthetic insulation to down for its heat retaining capabilities when wet, and this jacket is no exception. It fits slim, I am 5' 10" and 163 and the Ventrix fits perfectly, if it was any slimmer it would be too tight. if you like your jackets a little looser definitely size up.