Move fast in the mountains.
Geared for fast pursuits, The North Face Men's Ultra Fastpack III Mid GTX Hiking Boot is ideal for hikers who don't stop to admire the view until they've reached the top. A welded mesh upper with embedded cables offers the support of a burlier boot without the extra weight, and Gore-Tex ensures weather protection that won't suffocate your foot. Cables along the quarter panel provide streamlined midfoot support. Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex protects against streams, storms, and swamps without turning the inside of the boot into a sauna, and a FlashDry collar lining facilitates rapid drying. The Cradle Guide dual-density midsole provides the right combination of cushioning and support, and Ultra Protect Cradle technology ensures proper heel support. To ensure reliable traction on any surface, TNF rounded this boot out with a grippy and durable Vibram MegaGrip outsole.
- Lightweight, protective hiking boot for fast-paced outings
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Mesh upper with embedded cables is strong without the bulk
- Rubberized toe cap and screens offer metatarsal protection
- Cradle Guide midsole cushions impacts and adds support
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole offer durable sticky traction
- Item #TNF03UN