Light weight and heavy warmth.
If you are looking for a rugged winter boot, but don't want something heavy and bulky, look no further than the Tsumoru Boot by The North Face. Made with a dual-injection-molded EVA sole, this boot gives you durable performance at an exceptionally light weight for easy walking through heavy snow. The HydroSeal waterproof membrane and thick PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation keeps you dry and warm for hours spent playing or working in snowy conditions. An EVA midsole gives you cushioned support over varied hardpack while the Winter Grip rubber sole helps prevent you from slipping on ice.
- Lightweight winter boot that doesn't compromise performance
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry on wet, muddy trails
- Quality heavyweight warmth with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation
- Fleece lining is soft and cozy on the inside of boot
- Injection-molded EVA sole creates lightweight durability
- Midsole provides cushioned support for long days
- Rugged Winter Grip sole gives you excellent traction
- Item #TNF04FT
- Q & A
These Are Aweome
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I wish i would have bought these earlier in the year! But for next winter these will be perfect! And they are really comfy!