Up To 60% Off
Ditch the down.
It’s a crisp bluebird morning, and you’re ready to spend your weekend carving turns with your friends. A slim fit makes the Thermoball Vest a smart choice to keep your torso warm while having another best day ever at the resort or in the backcountry. The North Face’s Primaloft Thermoball insulation material is packable and retains heat similar to down feather insulation but without the occasional feather shedding. A DWR coating also sheds light rain and snow, and if temps rise during that bluebird day, you can shed your outer layer and still be dry and warm while skiing in this vest and a baselayer. When you’re done riding for the day, the vest carries style at your favorite après-ski establishment or anywhere else on the mountain or around town.
- Keep your core warm on the lift with this vest
- DWR finish repels light rain or snow on a skintrack
- ThermoBall insulation mimics packability and warmth of down
- Slim fit to layer under a shell jacket
- Item #TNF04OP
- [face fabric] (classic) 15D nylon, (matte) 30D nylon, (print) 50D polyester, DWR coating, [lining] (classic, matte) 20D nylon, (print) 50D polyester
- PrimaLoft ThermoBall
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, downhill, hiking, ice climbing, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty