Happy as a duck in the muck.
Built for the days when indoor games just won't cut it and the both of you have cabin fever like crazy (not to mention one of you refuses to use their inside voice), The North Face Toddler Girls' Tailout Rain Jacket keeps your little button cozy and dry while the two of you splash around from puddle to puddle. Crafted with the waterproof DryVent 2L material, this jacket provides waterproof protection and features taped seams, fixed hood, mesh liner, and a drop-tail hem that keeps wayward precipitation from raining on her parade.
- A jacket built for rainy day play
- Waterproof, breathable shell protects against moisture
- Mesh lining provides breathability and ventilation
- Drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- Reflective logo for extra visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #TNF02XY
- Q & A
Worked out Perfect
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
Needed a jacket for travel and camping and this is perfect for my daughter. We have loved it. We also pair it will the patagonia nano puff for additional warmth!