Why We Like The North Face Summit Patrol GTX Trigger Mitten
To keep our hands functioning normally in harsh alpine conditions, we kit up with The North Face Summit Patrol GTX Trigger Mitten. The 3-finger design frees our index finger to more easily handle gear, while the rugged, impermeable construction resists abrasions and blocks out dumping powder. Reinforced with back-of-hand padding and packed with heat-trapping fibers, this pair ensures our hands won't get banged up on tight tree lines or frozen on gusty summits, and the wrist leash promises to not let a mitt drop into our line without us.
- Tough and toasty 3-finger mitten for dexterity on the mountain
- Leather build with GORE-TEX insert for durability and waterproofing
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Soft, fleece lining enhances warmth and manages moisture
- Smooth, stretchy cuff lining slides on and off easily
- 3mm back-of-hand padding increases warmth and protection
- Pre-curved design lets your hands rest naturally inside
- Soft thumb panel allows for quick, chafe-free nose wipes
- Item #TNFZD24
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% goat leather, [lining] TKA 100 (100% polyester fleece), [cuff lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- GORE-TEX insert
- 270g / 180g / 80g Heatseeker Eco Pro (85% post-consumer recycled polyester, 15% polyester)
- 3-finger undercuff
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help