Why We Like The North Face Summit Patrol GTX Glove
For the harshest days on the mountain, we head to the lift wearing The North Face Summit Patrol GTX Glove to keep our hands warm and protected from the elements. The goat leather shell is abrasion-resistant and adapts to our hands for freedom of movement, while the waterproof GORE-TEX insert keeps us dry with no sacrifice in breathability. For an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, The North Face added in Heatseeker Eco Pro synthetic insulation in the palm and cuff areas.
- Heavy duty gloves for the harshest days on the mountain
- Features a goat leather shell with a GORE-TEX insert
- Insulated with Heatseeker Eco Pro for an ideal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Padding on the knuckles and back of the hand protects against impacts
- A wrist leash keeps our gloves attached when we take them off
- Includes a nose wipe, webbing carabiner loop, and webbing cuff pull
- A riveted-metal pairing snap keeps the pair together between uses
- Item #TNFZD23
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] 100% goat leather, [shell lining] 100% recycled polyester fleece, [cuff lining] 100% polyester taffeta, [insert] GORE-TEX
- GORE-TEX insert
- [back-of-hand] 270g Heatseeker Eco Pro (85% post-consumer recycled polyester), [palm] 180g Heatseeker Eco Pro (85% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help