sale from $224.96 $299.9525% Off
Brave the storm.
As the name may suggest, the Men's Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket is The North Face's lightest and most packable Summit Series shell. Designed to keep you dry during surprise downpours and windy belays, this waterproof three-layer shell packs a mean punch for its 6-ounce construction. The attached, helmet-compatible hood lets you throw this jacket on over whatever you've got on when the clouds circle in and threaten to throw you off route and the zippered chest pocket lets you stow the whole shell inside and clip it to your harness to keep it on hand.
- A lightweight shell for rugged days in the mountains
- 3-layer Pertex Shield shell repels wind and rain
- Elastic cuffs seal out moisture
- Helmet compatible hood adds extra protection
- Self stowing chest pocket lets you clip it to your harness
- 6-ounce design won't weigh you down
- Water-resistant zippers keep your belongings dry
- Item #TNF049I
[membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
Center Back Length
1 zippered chest
backpacking, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing