A do-it-all jacket that works as hard as you do in the mountains, The North Face Men's Summit L3 Ventrix Hooded Hybrid Jacket is lightweight, durable, and uses innovative insulation tech that adjusts to your level of output and surrounding conditions for ideal comfort.
The North Face's Ventrix dynamic-venting insulation becomes activated with your movement to provide breathability and warmth as you make your way up the wall, while the durable and stretchy Polartec Power Grid fleece in the sleeves gives you the freedom of movement and moisture management necessary to make big moves in dry comfort. The same stretch and breathability is found in the torso, but with the added protection of a DWR-coating to shed moisture in light rain storms. Your helmet always comes along for the ride thanks to a pre-tensioned, under-helmet hood, and large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags that won't get in the way while also boosting ventilation.
- Hybrid hooded jacket designed for peak-performance in climbing
- Polartec Power Grid wicks sweat and breathes for ideal warmth
- Low-weight Ventrix insulation regulates body temperature
- Slim fit keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Pre-tensioned hood is designed to be worn under helmet
- Pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Item #TNF049K