Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Insulated Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Summit L3 Proprius Ventrix Knicker
- Insulated, knee-length pants for cold-weather warmth
- Ventrix synthetic insulation traps in heat
- DWR finish resists light precipitation and spills
- Synthetic material is abrasion-resistant and reinforced
- FlashDry waistband wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Full-length side zips for venting and access
- Item #TNF04MS
- [upper thighs] 4% nylon, 6% elastane with DWR, [lower thighs, back of legs] nylon, [lining] 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
This was one of the strangest North Face pieces that I have tried. I was really excited about using it on a really cold ski day, but I on the morning that I was going skiing, I realized that these knickers have no way to adjust the waist! I have like a 30" waist and I tried the M knicker which should accomodate a 31" waist and it was wayyyy bigger than me. There is no way to sinch or pull it tight, so if it does not fit you perfectly out of the box, then unfortunately it never will. Serious let down as I had to ski the whole day with this piece sagging below my butt.
December 14, 2019
Good comment, very helpful. I was thinking as to how they secured the waist. I guess they depend on the shell to hold this piece in place. The other shortcoming is that the side zippers do not come off. They have done half the job, maybe in the future.
February 12, 2019
Great for cold days and nights skiing
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 145 lbs
I used these on a few super cold days here in Utah anmd just about every time I go night skiing. They work great and really add some warmth to my bibs. They do run a little big. I am a medium in just about everything and the medium was a little bog around the waist. Overall, I would definitely recommend these if you get cold.