Stretch Down Jacket
Say goodbye to the marshmallow mummy look with The North Face's Stretch Down Jacket. With 700-fill down it's got all the toasty warmth that you expect from a down jacket, but it's designed with a stretchy yet durable outer fabric that lets you move without restriction, so you won't feel trapped when you walk the dog or layer it under a ski shell. Elastic-bound cuffs and an adjustable hem help seal in your warmth, and the front pockets give cold hands a cozy hiding place when you're caught without gloves or mittens. And if you're far from home and find the weather warming up a bit, you can stuff the Stretch Down all the way into its own pocket, toss it in a daypack or shoulder bag, and continue along on your way.
- A warm down jacket with a stretch fabric that won't hold you back
- 700-fill down gives you full warmth around town and on the mountain
- Stretchy fabric gives you unencumbered motion that layers well
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem seal in warmth on windy summits
- Hand pockets give you quick storage for trail maps and lift snacks
- Stuffs into its own pocket when you're out on cold hikes in the fall
- Item #TNF04OH
- Q & A
The fit is weird.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
Definitely seems like a nice jacket of high quality materials, but the fit is off. I purchased a medium as the center back length lines up perfectly, but the sleeves are too long and bulky and the shoulders are very boxy. Going to return this and get an Arc'teryx Cerium LT.
Hi, its this item the style: NF0A307N ? and what country what's it made?