Select a Size
Select a Color
Steep Patrol Futurelight Mitten
With an air-permeable "The Future" lining and durable goat leather construction, the Steep Patrol Futurelight Mitten is sure to be a staple of your daily kit. It includes the Futurelight membrane, which releases moisture and heat before you start sweating while still keeping out the weather.
- Feature-packed lobster mitts that thrive in bad weather on-hill
- Futurelight insert is air-permeable and waterproof for daily use
- Water-resistant goat leather provides dexterity and durability
- DWR treatment helps fight off moisture by beading water droplets
- Primaloft Silver insulation traps heat for the coldest days
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands relaxed in a natural position
- Lobster fingers balance mitten warmth with grip or locking in grabs
- Elastic leashes lock onto your wrists to prevent lost mittens
- Item #TNF05W0
- 100% polyester ripstop, DWR coating
- Futurelight insert
- [back of hand] 260g PrimaLoft Silver
- short gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2020
Get's the job done
- I've used it several times
I recently skied a full week in Montana with these gloves and overall was pretty pleased. Temps got down to high teens/low twenty's and I had no issues. For lower temps, I would recommend wearing a liner as well (I was wearing Black Diamond Liner Gloves). As far as waterproofing, I didn't have too much experience with getting them wet; they seemed to hold up fine throughout the week. The only con I've had so far; by the end of the week, the outer material/lining started to show signs of wear, especially in the spots where I was gripping my ski poles. Not really an impact on performance, but only time will tell. Definitely a fan of the design, natural grip and feel and they look awesome!
January 13, 2020
I was wondering why Larges in the bronze mist cannot be back ordered. Would love to get my hands on/ in some.