Select a Size
Select a Color
Reversible Andes Jacket
The Reversible Andres jacket from The North Face receives an updated unisex design and enhanced durability, extending the family-friendly usage and hand-me-down potential between siblings and neighbors. Lightweight and packable, the 550 fill goose down Reversible Andes jacket is ready for mixed weather and colder flurries that meet you along the adventure. The 100% recycled polyester taffeta exterior membrane receives a water-repellent DWR treatment to seal out creeping raindrops, and the elastic cuffs and high collar close down sensitive areas from cold wind.
Durable welt pockets offer convenient stashes for cozy warmers, and a split kangaroo fits larger gloves and mittens. The full-zip helps control heat build-up once back inside or on the drive home, and integrate with complementing garments in The North Face line.
- Updated, unisex, packable foul-weather jacket that’s reversible
- New 50D recycled materials with DWR to withstand mixed weather adventures
- Warm goose down insulates against cold and high-collar seals out wind gusts
- Full-zip regulates heat and integrates with other The North Face garments
- Item #TNFZAJA
- [face fabric] DWR treatment, 100% 50D recycled polyester taffeta, [insulation] 550 fill goose down
- 550 down fill
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?