Who cares about lousy weather?
Your buddies came into class sopping wet, but you're bone dry thanks to The North Face Boys' Resolve Reflective Jacket. You weren't quite sure if it was going to rain or not on your way to school, but the clouds hanging over your house sure were dark, so you stashed your Resolve jacket in your backpack. The jacket's waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L membrane, fully-sealed seams, and fixed hood kept the deluge at bay while the polyester mesh lining managed your excess hot air as you walked up the final hill and across the parking lot. The brushed collar lining and chin guard flap kept your chin from getting rubbed raw, and reflective details are there to help motorists spot you in low light.
- An easy-to-pack rain jacket for stormy school days
- DryVent membrane is fully waterproof and breathable
- Fully-sealed seams and elastic cuffs lock rain and slush out
- Lined with mesh to keep you feeling fresh
- Center front zip with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective TNF logos on the front and back
- Item #TNF02X8