Chance of rain.
When your summer involves temperatures in the hundreds and standing in front of your swamp cooler, you have to take advantage of an overcast day to get outdoors. With a high chance of rain rain in the forecast, be sure to wear your Resolve Parka by The North Face and enjoy the cool weather on your hike. The weatherproof DryVent shell is windproof, breathable, and designed for comfortable coverage during the hike up. And when it starts to rain, you can pull out the stowed hood for full protection. The covered zipper and pockets protect you and your valuables from getting wet in the storm so you stay dry for the entire three-mile hike.
- Weatherproof shell for shoulder season weather
- Breathable shell construction is good for hiking and activity
- Adjustable hood can be stowed in collar when not in use
- Covered front zip and pockets help block out weather
- Secure hand pockets protect your valuables from getting wet
- Elastic bound cuffs seal out weather and retain heat
- Item #TNF043P
- Q & A
What is the ideal temperature range for wearing this jacket comfortably? Thank you!