Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Resolve 2 Hooded Jacket
If weight matters less than staying fully dry when you're pitching a tent in the rain, stash The North Face Resolve 2 Hooded Men's Jacket in your pack ahead of day trips and longer adventures to stay prepared. A fully waterproof membrane and durable nylon body equip this jacket for heavy use in heavy weather, and while it isn't as light as TNF's feathery Venture jacket, it still shields us on rainy family camping trips and windy solo summit pushes alike.
- Stay dry in howling wind and heavy rain in this jacket
- Relaxed fit layers easily over other hiking clothing
- DryVent membrane is completely impervious to rain and wind
- Adjustable, stowable hood shields your head in a downpour
- Zippered hand pockets provide a safe haven for electronics
- Storm flap protects full-length zipper from leaks
- Item #TNF030A
4.5 based on 177 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.