Spend all day in the alpine.
The sun is barely rising and you're just getting to the base of the skin track. You have everything you need for your alpine start to a big day spent skiing in the backcountry packed in The North Face's Rapidus 30 Backpack. With a specific place for your crampons and your skins, you can keep this gear separated from your extra snacks and layers that you might need later in the day or when you get to the summit. Pack your hydration close at hand with the insulated water bottle holder and rely on the FlashDry design to dry quickly in the face of light snow.
- A durable and lightweight pack for spending long days backcoutnry skiing
- FlashDry back panel dries quickly in the face of light snow
- Side crampon and skin pocket keep gear organized and easy to reach
- Quick-setup ski-carry system straps skis securely to pack
- Insulated water bottle holder keeps hydration close at hand
- Ice-axe carry with covered tip for secure and protected carry
- Item #TNF041F