Prime for trekking.
From thru-hikes along sections of the Appalachian Trail to afternoon escapes into the National Forest just outside of town, The North Face Men's Progressor Pant provides the free-flexing mobility and reinforced toughness to withstand hardcore use and abuse on the trail. It's created to withstand anything the trail throws your way, from lunch breaks sitting on abrasive rocks to tip toeing across downed logs as a means of crossing a creek.
The seat and knees are reinforced with stretch-woven ripstop, treated with a DWR finish to repel moisture when you're sitting and bushwhacking in the wet. The North Face uses a gusseted crotch and articulated knees to promote mobility when you're high-stepping over fallen logs and walking cautiously along cliff bands. It's finished with numerous zippered pockets for quickly grabbing your map and snacks as you walk towards your trail destination.
- Purpose built pants for long hikes and backpacking
- Streamlined design won't snag on brush and vegetation
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for flexibility
- Four-way stretch woven fabric is lightweight and tough
- Reinforced stretch-woven ripstop along knees and seat
- DWR finish repels moisture from soaking through
- Breathable waistband with bonded belt loops
- Zippered thigh pockets for snacks and maps
- Item #TNF040J