No messing around.
Designed for ripping chicks who would rather shred pow than shop for shoes, the North Face Women's Powder Guide Jacket is a no nonsense piece of gear. Don't let the feminine aesthetic fool you, it may be flattering but the Powder Guide jacket is made to conquer big objectives and tackle tough terrain.
The Gore-Tex shell deflects snow, sleet, and rain, while PrimaLoft Silver insulation protects you from frigid alpine temps. For an insulated shell, the Powder Guide breathes surprisingly well on short bootpacks thanks to underarm zips. A little extra warmth is never a bad thing, and you'll be glad for the cinchable hood and powder skirt next time you're blasting through pow or getting pelted on a blustery chairlift.
- A burly jacket for burly days shredding the resort or the backside
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation provides warmth without extra bulk
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket on extra deep days
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out rain and snow
- Underarm zippers for easy ventilation
- Secure-zip pockets keep your belongings dry
- Item #TNF03FD