Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Powder Guide Hooded Jacket
Designed for ladies who are spending the majority of their time on the mountain, the North Face Women's Powder Guide Jacket is a no nonsense piece of gear. It may be flattering, but the Powder Guide jacket is made to conquer big objectives and tackle tough terrain.
The Gore-Tex shell deflects snow, sleet, and rain, while PrimaLoft Silver insulation protects you from frigid alpine temps. For an insulated shell, the Powder Guide breathes surprisingly well on short bootpacks thanks to the breathable membrane and underarm zips. A little extra warmth is never a bad thing, and you'll be glad for the cinchable hood and powder skirt next time you're blasting through pow or getting pelted on a blustery chairlift.
- Insulated jacket for long, tough days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry without overheating
- Face fabric is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Lofty synthetic insulation seals in body heat for lasting warmth
- Oversized chest and hand pockets accommodate on-mountain essentials
- Jacket-to-pant interface is compatible with The North Face pants
- Item #TNF04KK
- [body, sleeves] 78D 2L Gore-TexÂ® (100% nylon), [shoulders, hood] Gore-TexÂ® 2L (100% polyester)
- 80g PrimaLoftÂ® Silver
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- [exterior] 2 chest, 2 hand, [interior] 1 media, 2 goggle, 1 game
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.8oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 6, 2020
Are the seams sealed on this jacket?? Thanks for the reply!