What Do You Say?
If your choice in weekend plans entail navigating thin ridge lines, cooking tofu hot dogs over a campfire, and sleeping under the stars, look no further than The North Face Women's Adventuress Hike Pant to accompany you throughout the course of your escapades. Built for scrambling, hiking, and talus-field dancing, the Adventuress features a durable and stretchy material for mobility and protection. Meanwhile, the DWR treatment fends off light moisture, and the articulated knees bolster your ability to step and leap over obstacles with ease. A roll-up closure allows you to transform the Adventuress from pant to capri, and multiple pockets ensure that you're able to keep all of your necessities close at hand.
- Durable, adaptive pants fit for hiking
- Stretch fabric is durable and breathable
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Bootcut silhouette lends a stylish hand
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Gusseted crotch and articulate knees boost mobility
- Roll-up closure assures adaptive performance
- Item #TNF035M
- Q & A
Do the North Face Adventuress Hike Pant come in a women's size 6 short?