Paramount Convertible Mid-Rise Pant
Take to the trail in comfort with the Paramount Convertible Mid-Rise Pant. The zip-off legs and stretchy fabric combine to ensure you are comfortable all day long by provinding you with peace of mind and freedom of movement.
- Versatile hiking pants built for adventures of all kinds
- Ripstop nylon fabric easily handles the wear and tear of hiking
- Added elastane provides stretch so your movement isn't limited
- FlashDry technology wicks moisture and drys quickly
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Built-in adjustable belt locks in your ideal fit every time
- Zip-off lower legs help you keep up with changing temperatures
- Item #TNFZA15
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane woven twill with FlashDry
- [short] 29in [regular] 31in [long] 33in
- 2 hand, secure zip back, zippered thigh
- adjustable belt
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10/Reg] 10oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 20, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 160 lbs
I admit, I really don't like convertible pants...the zipper on the leg has been a non starter for years. But this pant is different and great! I've worn them for work the past couple of days and they are built tough. They are no good for an office chair, so get yourself outside! The tapered leg is great for my boots/gaiters, the zipper seams are well formed and the material feels solid with a subtle stretch. One down side is the "self belt" which is attached to elastic at the side seam. This is a hotspot for my hip belt on my pack, so it's likely going to be taken out, but that's my only issue. Solid 5 stars on these pants.
lisa m Brady