As the winds pick up grab your trusty The North Face Novely Fanorak out of your pack and surround yourself with shelter fromt he wind. The pullover style is quick and easy to put on while the Windwall outer fabric easily repels wind to keep you comfortable. As an added bonus this jacket boasts a comfortable and adjustable hood, elastic binding on cuffs, and a main zip pocket.
- Stylish and packable anorak for fighting off cold winds
- Windwall outer resists winds to keep you warm and happy
- Quarter-zip anorak style is timeless and functional
- Stows into kangaroo pocket for easy packing
- Relaxed fit allows room for light layers underneath
- Three-piece adjustable hood keeps additional wind out
- Item #TNF054V
- Q & A
Zero water resistance
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Bought this because I thought it’d be great for keeping the rain off, but not too warm to be worn in a warmer climate (Texas). On the contrary. A 10-minute walk in moderate rain had my head, neck, shoulders, and undershirt soaked.
Looks great but doesn’t offer the functionality it advertises.