Get going in lightweight protection.
Designed for some of the hardest trail runs, The North Face Men's M Ultra 110 GTX Shoe keeps out rain, sleet, snow, and debris as you race through varied terrain in the mountains. The lightweight, breathable mesh promotes cooling airflow to prevent you from being bogged down, while its Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry through rain storms and splashing through puddles. A gusseted tongue locks down protection against debris on the trail, and the protective TPU toe cap shields you from painfully stubbing your toe on rocks. Bringing the support you need, an OrthoLite footbed absorbs harsh impact from rocky terrain, and the compression-molded EVA midsole with ESS midfoot shank keep your stride stable when you're moving at a fast clip. Rounding things out, the UltraTAC rubber outsole is equipped with multi-directional lugs to grip and rip loose, muddy terrain with control and confidence.
- Feather-light, protective trail running and hiking shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane lends waterproof, breathable protection
- Breathable mesh upper keeps air circulating
- Gusseted tongue adds protection from debris
- OrthoLite footbed absorbs harsh impact
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and midfoot shank for stability
- Rubber outsole with lugs grips loose trails easily
- Item #TNF03UQ