Isabella 17L Backpack
From daily downtown-commutes to once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing tours, the North Face Isabella 17L backpack is built to be your go-to daypack for everywhere you go. A durable polyester face fabric stands up to abrasion while felted internal features protect your valuables. Load it up with your adventure essentials and set out for an all-day excursion around town. The women-specific back panel and shoulder straps feature soft, breathable mesh to keep you cool and comfortable, while the hideaway sternum strap pulls out for extra support. Keep your cash and keys hidden in a discreet zippered side pocket and stow a water bottle in the side mesh for easy access. Whether a jaunt across town or an all-day outing, the loaded Isabella 17L will keep you ready for whatever the day might hold.
- A chic pack for commuting in the concrete jungle
- Polyester fabric offers durable functionality to guard against abrasion
- A 17L capacity accommodates daily essentials plus a few extras
- Fleece-lined inner sleeve securely stores a laptop or tablet during travel
- Internal dividers keep small items on-hand and conveniently organized
- External stash pockets easily stow sunglasses, keys, and a water bottle
- Women-specific back panel and shoulder straps offer all-day comfort
- Simplistic angular shape affords sleek modern style in any environment
- Item #TNF05GB
- [montague blue, sequoia red, taupe green, asphalt grey] heathered polyester, [black carbonate] nylon, carbonate coating, [white metallic] polyester melange dot weave
- 17L (1037cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- women-specific, hideaway sternum strap
- [external] 1 secure side zip, 1 top sunglasses, 1 stretch-mesh front, 1 stretch-mesh water bottle, [internal] 1 laptop sleeve
- Laptop Sleeve
- 10.5 x 12in
- 11.5 x 8.25 x 19in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 28, 2020
Sequoia color not as shown
I ordered the red with the black zipper, thought that was sequoia based on pictures. What arrived was more plum with a rose gold zipper. See photo for reference. It's still a nice bag, just not what was shown and not right for me. Maybe it's right for you? Customer service has been super helpful in replacing it with a black version.
February 10, 2020
Great Small Everyday Pack
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought this backpack as a student and I've been using it for a little over a semester. You would think that its small size would limit its usefulness, but that is not the case at all. It's design offers convenient pockets that hold all of my school supplies, notebooks, and laptop. The padded straps make it comfortable to wear all day, and I especially like the strap across your chest. I really like the pocket on the front because it is nearly invisible. (Even airport security missed it when I was pulled aside for a special bag check) The small top pocket just fits my large phone, and would fit almost every standard size phone. Overall, I am very impressed with this pack. It will continue to be my everyday backpack.
June 14, 2019
Are there photos of the laptop compartment? This seems to be last season's model of the Isabella and all I can find is photos of the newer version.