Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Inlux Insulated Jacket
We keep The North Face Men's Inlux Insulated Jacket close from fall to spring whether we're hiking or just trying to get through a snowy day. This protective jacket features a waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane that keeps dry and comfortable in wet weather. Heatseeker synthetic insulation provides lightweight warmth, a fleece lining has a soft and cozy feel, and underarm zips can be opened up in case you get too warm. Adjustments at the hem and cuffs ensure a secure fit, and the internal pocket features a media port so you can listen to music comfortably.
- Brave the snow-filled cold with this insulated jacket
- DryVent 2L outer fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Heatseeker synthetic insulation provides superior warmth
- Fleece lining offers a soft and cozy feel against skin
- Adjustable hood protects from snow and cold winds
- Zippered underarm vents provide additional airflow
- Hook-and-loop cuffs seal out winds and snow from sleeves
- Relaxed fit provides increased range of motion
- Item #TNF05R2
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.