Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Impendor Soft Shell Jacket
Stay comfortable through the character building conditions of an alpine objective with The North Face Impendor Soft Shell Jacket. Designed as a technical jacket to wear during alpine climbing pursuits, the jacket is built with climbing focused amenities in mind. Underarm panels allow for a comfortable freedom of movement when reaching for holds above the head, and a slimmer cut with tall pockets allow the jacket to be worn with a harness without any obstruction or discomfort. Built with Windwall fabric, the jacket boasts a windproof design that cuts right through gale force gusts when building an anchor at the next belay station, and the durable water repellent treatment sheds light rain or snow if the weather turns and conditions begin to get cold and wet.
- A technical shell that offers weather protection in the alpine
- Windwall fabric withstands blustery winds while cresting ridges
- DWR treatment resists light rain and snow when caught in a storm
- Stretch underarm panels allow for unrestricted movement on the wall
- High collar protects face from inclement weather while belaying
- Tall hand pockets allow for access to essentials with a harness on
- Item #TNF04OB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
The jacket appears to be well made and the fit is not too big or too small for the medium I ordered. I haven't had a chance to test it in the elements, but expect it to do well.
From the pictures I can tell that the jacket has adjustment to secure the hood around the face but, does this jacket have a cinch on the back of the hood to secure the hood around your head ?
Hi Eric, this product has points to adjust in the collar and behind the hood. -Ben from the Content team.