Why We Like The Homestead Roomy 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
When our legs are begging for some R&R after that ten-mile grinder of a hike, we turn to The North Face Homestead Roomy 2 Tent to feel like we're in our own personal luxury suite. With a design the maximizes internal living space, the Homestead gives you and your hiking partner room to stretch and relax, but not at the cost of weather protection and weight.
The rainfly and floor are treated with a water-resistant PU coating to keep rain at bay, and the breathable canopy is equipped with no-see-um mesh windows to keep a steady supply of fresh air passing through the tent. The North Face threw in a gear loft for convenient gear storage, and the included viewing center gives you a spot to watch a movie from your tablet comfortably. All this and the Homestead still weighs under seven pounds, so you won't feel like you're lugging around an actual hotel when you're traveling.
- An easy-pitch tent for car camping in comfort
- Roomy capacity provides generous space for you and your bestie
- Waterproof fly treated to keep you dry every storm, every night
- Breathable polyester canopy with no-see-um mesh keeps you cool
- Large doors ensure easy exit and entry day or night
- Includes gear loft for stashing socks, headlamp, or glasses
- Side pockets give you space for small essentials
- Internal dry lines and loops let you hang wet gear
- Item #TNFZBNG