Why We Like The North Face Higher Run Jacket
With a seam-sealed DryVent 2.5-layer shell and non-PFC DWR treatment, The North Face Higher Run Jacket keeps us comfortable and dry during our wet training runs. It features a three-piece hood for extended coverage and integrated thumbholes at the cuffs to keep the sleeves in place as we run.
- A lightweight jacket built for protection on wet runs
- The DryVent 2.5L shell brings waterproof breathability
- Built with an eco-friendly construction of 100% recycled nylon
- The three-piece hood features an encased elastic for optimal coverage
- Thumbholes are integrated at the cuffs to keep the sleeves in place
- Reflective logos and bars help enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #TNFZCMN
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dryvent( 2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- integrated at cuffs
- logo on left chest and back-right shoulder, bar on sleeves and lower back
- run & training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help