Why We Like The North Face Halseigh Hiker Boot
The North Face Halseigh Hiker Boot is built for those of us who prefer leather boots that don't make us look like lumberjacks. The soft suede uppers and subtle synthetic vamps keep things light on our feet while the cushy EVA midsoles keep our feet comfortable as we hike urban trails, shuffle down city sidewalks, and amble around cute mountain towns.
- New urban hiker from The North Face
- Best for urban hikes, walks, and casual wear
- Leather sourced from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Ripstop vamp is lightweight and breathable
- EVA midsoles heavily cushioned for comfort on our feet
- Rubber outsoles made for multi-purposed traction
- Item #TNFZDFU
- Responsible Collection
- [leather] Responsibly Sourced
- Upper Material
- suede, synthetic
- EVA (30% recycled)
- Surface CTRL rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.4oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help