Big city fashion meets big mountain performance.
A shaped waist (elastic ribbing at the sides) gives the Women's Gotham II Hooded Down Parka from The North Face a touch of femininity that adds to this jacket's classic, classy mountain fashionability. Unlike a lot of jackets, though, the thigh-length Gotham doesn't sacrifice the slightest amount of performance for style. 550-fill goose down and high-loft baffles provide you with warmth enough for the harshest ski town winters, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture when light snow flurries start to fall. Pull on the adjustable, fixed hood when you'd rather not stuff your hair into a beanie. Concealed inseam zippered hand pockets and an internal media pocket give the Gotham added functionality, while embroidered logos on the chest and back shoulder provide subtle branding.
- Versatile, stylish, and winter-ready down jacket
- Tough polyester fabric is water-resistant
- Toasty goose down and synthetic insulation boost warmth
- Regular fit offers flattering silhouette
- Adjustable, removable hood customizes your protection
- Multiple zippered pockets stash essentials
- Item #TNF03E5