Select style & size:Select options
A moment of reflection.
- A water-resistant backpack for your urban commute
- Reflective print helps vehicles see you
- FlexVent suspension lessens shoulder stress and wicks moisture
- Water-shedding roll-top protects electronics from inclement weather
- Fleece-lined laptop sleeve wards against bumps and falls
- Two zip-front pockets for your wallet, keys, phone, and chargers
- Item #TNF03A4
- Q & A
Great Commuter Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this to commute to and from work. Actually larger than I had expected in a good way. Reflector on the back makes me feel a bit more comfortable about being out on the road early in the morning. Light weight and fits my back quite well. Doesn't jump around like some other bags that I have used in the past. It hasn't rained on me yet so I cant attest to the water resistance. Only thing missing would be a hydration pack or the ability to add one.
Unique and Functional
I have used pretty standard backpacks for decades now and I take my laptop just about everywhere I go. I was ready to mix it up and bought this pack a couple months ago. I bought it because of the unique look, it get's 5 stars because it is super functional and has enough space and organization for everything I need when I leave the house each day.