Get the goods.
After an icy start to the winter, when the snow finally starts piling up you can get her suited up and ready for real skiing with The North Face Girls' Fresh Tracks Pant. The Gore-Tex membrane and fully sealed seams keep her dry no matter how deep she sinks into the fresh powder, and when you take her traversing out later in the day, she'll still be warm and happy with her legs wrapped in 60 grams of lofty down-imitating insulation. If she happens to go through a growth spurt between now and the next storm, stitching in the legs can be taken out to breath longer length and new life into the Fresh Tracks Pant, ensuring nobody has to miss out on the goods in order to go shopping for a new pair.
- Insulated snow pants for getting fresh tracks at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof yet breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation keeps her legs warm even if it gets wet
- Elastic gaiters keep snow from sneaking up her pant cuffs
- Pockets provide room for energizing snacks on the lift ride
- Adjustable waist and EZ Grow system ensures versatile sizing for growing youngsters
- Item #TNF03NZ