Travel all over the mountain.
Just as its name would suggest, The North Face Men's Freedom Pant is designed to ensure unimpeded versatility when you're taking on a day at the slopes. In addition to a modern look, the Freedom's regular fit allows for a full range of motion, so you can throw more modern style on your carves while you're at it. The Freedom pant starts with a tough, nylon shell and a waterproof, yet breathable DryVent 2L laminate, which ensures you stay dry and comfortable, all day long.
Then, the pant's Chimney Vent cooling system, which funnels air from the StretchVent gaiters to the inner thigh vents, keeps things comfortable once the sun comes out and starts to heat things up. And in keeping with its original design, the Freedom pant comes fully equipped with two hand pockets and a large cargo pocket on the right thigh. To finish things off, The North Face hooked the pant up with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to protect the pant from sharp ski or board edges, as well as those muddy parking lots.
- Stylish, protective, and affordable winter pant
- Waterproof, breathable fabric ensures dry comfort
- Regular fit offers room for baselayers and easy movement
- Adjustable waist tabs customize the fit
- Chimney venting system keeps excess heat moving out
- Multiple pockets carry along smaller essentials
- Item #TNF03IY