Freedom Insulated Pant
The North Face constructed the Freedom Insulated Pant with a regular fit that's equally as at home in the backcountry as it is in the terrain park. A waterproof and breathable DryVent shell serves up protection from wintry conditions of all kinds while a layer of synthetic insulation ensures you stay warm through storm conditions. However, when the sun comes out to play, the Chimney Vent cooling system funnels air from the gaiters to the inner thigh vents to keep you comfortable all day long. And, to round things out, The North Face equipped this pant with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to assure added protection from sharp ski or board edges to keep the pant in top shape season after season.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pant for performance on the slopes
- DryVent membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Heatseeker insulation adds warmth for cold storm days on the hill
- Chimney Venting system helps to keep you from getting overheated
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops help create a personalized fit
- Multiple pockets secure and accommodate your on-mountain essentials
- Reinforced kickpactches offer rugged protection against abrasion
- Gaiters with gripper elastic create a seal to keep the snow out
- Item #TNF05P2
- Q & A
Tried several brands, models. This won.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med Short
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 170lbs
Was looking for ski pants that were Medium, short. Not that many to choose from. But I was determined, and ordered 5 different brand/product options. These NorthFace pants won for fit and price point. Now I need snow. Also want to mention Backcountry is a great customer experience!
approx. what size waist will this pant fit