Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Freedom Insulated Jacket
Whether he's getting his first taste of freedom shredding a green without the instructor, or beating you down the mountain, The North Face's Freedom Insulated Jacket is there to give him warmth and weather protection for all of his days on the slopes. A waterproof DryVent membrane keeps him dry when unexpected flurries and wintry mixes catch you both off guard on the lift, while warm Heatseeker insulation ensures that he's toasty enough to stay shredding until last chair, even on the coldest days. There's a built-in powder skirt to keep the snow out when he takes a tumble, and dual entry hand pockets to give him quick access to snacks.
- Keep your little ripper warm and dry with this insulated jacket
- Waterproof membrane protects him from heavy snow on family pow days
- Synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth for frigid lift rides
- Powder skirt prevents snow from riding up when he falls
- Hand pockets give easy storage to trail maps and lift snacks
- Pass pocket makes chairlift lines a breeze
- Item #TNF04IB
- Q & A
waiting for snow
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 100lbs
Great looking jacket that is warm and seems to be well made.
Does the hood on this jacket fit over a ski helmet?
Hey Justin, I would assume that it does, but usually North Face specifies that a hood is helmet compatible, and they do not do that on this jacket,so I cannot say for sure. Most of the time, when a jacket is specifically designed for skiing, the hood will fit over a helmet.