Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Freedom Insulated Bib Pant
Whether they're headed to the ski hill or the sledding hill, The North Face Freedom Insulated Bib Pant keeps them warm, dry, and comfortable as they play. The bib's waterproof construction and synthetic insulation keeps them protected from the elements so they can focus while they learn new techniques on the ski hill. Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic keeps snow out of their boots if they take a tumble on the sledding hill. For your convenience, the reinforced cuffs, hem, inner-leg, and kickpatches help keep the bib in top shape while the EZ Grow leg system extends the pant leg to allow the bib to be worn through multiple seasons.
- Insulated bibs to help keep your mini comfortable on the slopes
- Waterproof construction sheds snow to keep them dry in deep powder
- Synthetic insulation keeps them warm during mid-winter ski days
- Reinforcements in high wear areas increase longevity of the pant
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic seal out snow for dry comfort
- Side-zip entry makes dressing easy to get them out the door faster
- Adjustable elastic suspenders create a secure, personalized fit
- EZ Grow leg system allows bib to be worn through multiple seasons
- Item #TNF05XR
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.