Zip up the Freethinker Jacket and hit the slopes for a day of powder skiing or groomer carving at the resort. This fully equipped shell will keep the wind and snow out of your layers, keep you covered when the weather takes a turn, and allow you to stay prepared and organized.
- Ski and snowboard shell built for the coldest days of winter
- 3-layer membrane wicks perspiration and blocks precipitation
- DWR treatment encourages water to bead up to prevent saturation
- Helmet compatible hood blocks driving snow and blustery wind
- Chest zipper vents dump excess heat when you work up a sweat
- Elastic cuffs with thumb-loops keep sleeves in place, snow out
- 4-way stretch mini powder skirt keeps blower powder out
- Ski and snowboard specific pockets keep you organized, prepared
- Item #TNF05OK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
This jacket is super comfortable with the 4-way stretch fabric. I compared it to another jacket of mine with Gore-Tex C-Knit which stretches a little bit but this one has significantly more stretch and is still waterproof. It is surprisingly breathable as well for a waterproof piece. I would definitely check this one out!